Skip to main content

Time alone is important

Character is what you do when no one is looking. It can be good or bad. It eminates from the heart. It cannot be seen, but through a person's words, actions and attitudes, you can have a sense of the character of the person. But with God, nothing is hidden. He sees everything.

Psalms 101:6
My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land,
That they may dwell with me;
He who walks in a perfect way,
He shall serve me.

In my human nature I have a tendency to do wrong things. Over the years of a close walk with God, my heart has been transformed, and my mind is yielded to God's wisdom and direction. You may ask, how did you do it? First a caveat. God is not done with me yet. I have my imperfections. My wife will tell you that. One of the actions that has helped me greatly is what I am doing now. Read the Word of God, write a journal and pray.

Father, it is simple, but help me be consistent in my time alone with You.

Comments